My personal learning style is Kinaesthetic. Kinaesthetic learners prefer to learn through completing hands on tasks instead of reading how to do things. I love to learn new things by physical tasks and memorise the process included in the task.
I find that the following tips has helped me to gain the best possible focus while studying:
- Assembling charts or diagrams
- Taking breaks when studying
- Blocking out the world by listening to music
- Tapping my feet to the beat of the music as I get very fidgety if still for a long period of time
- Highlighting important information and rewriting the information in dot points
- Listening to podcasts while on public transport